Friday, February 6, 2015

Sunvarmint Says "Quit Hurting Those Girls." End Female Genital Mutilation - #togetherforzero


Female genital mutilation (FGM) is any procedure or act that involves altering or injuring the female genitalia for non-medical reasons.

All across the planet, insecure, violent and idiotic men who don't have the balls to live a good, harmonious life, abuse my sisters in many different ways.  Women are forced to hide themselves in shame, walk behind their ridiculous, primitive husbands, be subservient or face beating or death. Some are burned alive for just being a woman. Some are raped and then blamed for it. I mean, Damn... any man who could justify this kind of shit is a weak piece of crap.

I try to be sensitive with the expression of my arrogant Western ideals, my desire to spread Liberalism and human rights to all corners of the planet, my love of Democracy, freedom and equality, my belief that a woman, even if I can see part of her body (oh my!) does not deserve to be raped, or mistreated. 

I try to understand that some people, cultures, subcultures etc, have different views on the roles and rights of women, personally and in society. But I fail at this understanding. I say, screw you. If you feel the need to cut into a woman's vagina, cut her up and remove the God given clitoris which was put there by forces far greater than your pea sized brain can imagine, then you are a mentally deranged shit-head! 

I don't care if everyone in your village, or country, or cult believes the same shit you do, or if you've brainwashed and abused the elder women to go along with your shit. YOU, are freaking messed up. 

Luckily, the spread of, well, how can I say this..."knowledge" has greatly reduced the number of women being mutilated in some places. But overall the number is on the rise. 

This occurs mostly in Africa, in the Middle East, and sporadically elsewhere. So, this extreme hatred on women isn't a Western problem. It's a problem for all of humanity. Help spread a general understanding of respect for all people, and sensitivity for the struggles faced by each other person. We all need to band together to fight ignorance, in all it's terrible, abusive, forms.

Try and prevent further stunting of the human condition when you see it around you. Try and spread modernization and progressive ideas. The ripple effect can only help.   

As long as one ass-hat feels the need to justify his lack of manhood by chopping up beautiful young girls and screwing up their self image and physical being, it is too many. 

Today is International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation.That's why I just thought it needed to be said. 

So, to all you women out there I say, sorry some of my gender are ridiculous and deranged. There is absolutely no excuse. 

Find out what to do.
Educate yourselves: 
http://www.un.org/en/events/femalegenitalmutilationday/     
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

.

No comments:

Post a Comment